WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT COMPONENTS REQUIRED IN ALGO TRADING? PLEASE ALSO MENTION COST OF EACH
a) Strategy Platform: Eg. TradingView. You can start deploying strategies using FREE version of TradingView
c) APIBridge: It can be free (paper-trading) or paid @ Rs. 500 per month for live trading.
d) VPS: It’s optional for uninterrupted trading.
e) Any additional commission or transaction-based cost is not levied by Profitmart for APIBridge users.
I HAVE MY OWN CUSTOM STRATEGY. CAN YOU CODE AND SETUP MY STRATEGY?
Yes, get in touch with us for custom coding or algo deployment
CAN YOU RECOMMEND ME ANY GOOD STRATEGY? DO YOU PROVIDE STRATEGIES?
Yes. For free strategies, please visit http://mycoder.pro/help We recommend you to start with tradingview free strategies https://mycoder.pro/apibridge/faqs-on-tradingview-algo-trading/
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- Mandatory Acceptance: By using APIBridge, you need to accept our Terms and Conditions as given below. If you do not accept the following Terms & Conditions, you are prohibited to use APIBridge. This agreement shall not be invalidated solely on the ground that it is not physically or digitally signed.
- General Information (Broker provided API): You should be fully aware of and understand the risks associated with availing services of an Application Programming Interface (API). The API may be used for placing orders, modifying orders, retrieving account information and so on. Your use of an API is bound by various norms and regulations stipulated by exchanges and regulatory authorities.
- General Information (APIBridge): The APIBridge provides User Interface (UI) to manage API functionality for order management and trade management. APIBridge offers several risk management controls such as MaxOrdersPerMinute, MaxTradesPerDay, MaxOrderQuantity, MaxSymPos among others. You are advised to trade only after full understanding of the UI controls in APIBridge.
- No guarantees or warranties: You should be aware that using API service with APIBridge involves many uncertain factors and complex hardware, software, systems, communication lines, peripherals etc. The Member Broker and/or Exchange does not make any commitment, warranty or promises that this API service will be available to you at all times without any interruption/fail.
- Limitation of Liability: You should carefully consider whether this API based trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition or otherwise. Member Broker/Software Vendor shall not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data; financial losses; or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages. You are hereby informed, and by proceeding to trade duly acknowledge and accept that there can be no guarantee of profits or no exception from losses while executing orders by using the API Facility. All trades are subject to market risk and are to your trading account.
- Confidentiality: Confidential information including credentials (such as passwords, API keys and secrets, and Client IDs) and order history (details of orders submitted, modified, cancelled) are intended to be used only by you. This confidential information is stored on your local computer only, and not accessible to your APIBridge Administrator. Your APIBridge Administrator may have access to diagnostic information related to application crash or performance issues which is used for betterment of APIBridge.
- Trade Authorization: All trades placed via API shall be manually authorized by you. You acknowledge to manually login and supervise all trades via API and APIBridge.